Are you struggling with maintaining a consistent customer base flow and recurring sales revenue? If yes, What strategies have you implied so far? Do your current strategies include a sales funnel? if not, this article will provide you with the solutions and tools to mitigate all your sales and customer retention questions.
There are several sales funnel builders with different features and prices. The efficient sales funnel will automate your business procedures by:
- Creating customers by taking the leads through a series of steps that will convert them into customers.
- Monitoring and rectifying will allow you to look into each step of the sales procedure and in the case of any flaw you will be able to make adjustments.
- It will allow you to create customized templates, landing pages, and websites that will reflect the mission and vision of your business.
Now that you are aware of this Sales Funnel Generator platform you probably be thinking about which tool to choose that will fulfill your sales needs and budget.
Then this article is the answer.
Table of Contents
What do Sales Funnel Builders do?
These are the software you would need to maintain the sales funnel:
- Setting up a signup page popping up at the beginning of the website will convince visitors to provide emails that you can use for communicating with them.
- Segregating the prospective customer and a visitor and creating an automated personalized communication medium for maintaining a customer base.
- Uploading relevant content to attract prospective customers.
- Some of these software provide you with affiliation programs in which you can make an association with bloggers or promoters.
These tools will let you incorporate activities that will bring your business and lead closer. It is based on the most famous and real-time applicable marketing formula: (AIDA) Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action model.
Best Sales Funnel Builders (2023):
Below are all the essential details about my favourite tools in 2023!
It is known as an all-in-one funnel that enables businesses to manage all aspects of their sales. It was founded in 2013 by a man famous for his million-in-a-day marketing campaigns Frank Kern.
- After installation, it will run your sales funnel automatically.
- Makes easy-to-use Checkout pages which will enable the customer easy purchases and one-click transactions. If the customer has already purchased before the information will appear automatically.
- It has a membership option that will notify you of any kind of updates.
- Video hosting with different devices.
- You can re-sell it to your customers with the Kartra agency.
Offer multiple plans with flexible pricing strategies.
- Starting plan is 79$ per month
- The silver plan is 149$ per month
- The gold plan is 229$ per month
- The platinum plan is 379$ per month
- Strong automated follow-ups will let you convert leads into customers.
- Attractive and easy-to-use template for web pages.
- User-friendly checkouts.
- You can make and run any kind of affiliate program with a third party.
- Slow loading of pages.
- It can get confusing with a variety of features.
- Not suitable for bloggers.
At the moment it is one of the most used funnel works as an all-in-one platform. Founded in 2014 by Russel Brunson who generalized the concept of sales funnel. More than 100k users join it monthly with a growing ratio.
- It has a pre-built template that enables you to choose an already available sales funnel, irrespective of your sales and funnel-building expertise.
- The ClickFunnels backpack feature allows you to make an association with bloggers and marketers to promote your business.
- Enables sales funnel sharing with third parties and customers where they will be able to download the funnel to promote reliable customer relationships.
- The follow-up feature allows you to access the activities of visitors in your funnel and sent Emails based on them to improve customized connections.
- Funnel Flix is a platform where dozens of experts offer training courses related to marketing and sale funnel.
It offers two plans with different pricing
- The start-up plan is 97$ per month.
- The platinum plan is 297$ per month,
- A/B testing is a split testing page that enables you to examine two pages against each other for a better conversion rate, it guides on how many visits each page must expect.
- Sales pages are easily created.
- Encourage more money-making by making account settings and payment methods simple and uninterrupted.
- The cost is high which makes it a little difficult option for beginners.
- Some errors can pop up while loading pages or saving credentials.
- Speed can get slower.
Most of the features are the same as Kartra except that it is favorable for marketing agencies. Was founded in 2018 by Shaun Clark and Varun Vairavan. It has served more than 1800 marketing agencies by offering unlimited sub-accounts for their customers.
- Offers Email integration which aligns the sales funnel with Email campaigns.
- Synchronizes with customer websites or social media pages to gather real-time client information.
- Automated text and voice messages for following up with potential leads.
- Drag and Drop page builders let you make your landing pages and funnels.
- All-in-one software for marketing agencies.
It gives a 14-day free trial to give an idea about the software before subscription and offers two plans.
- A starter plan is 97$ per month.
- Unlimited account which is 297$ per month with unlimited features and accounts.
By subscribing to the starter plan you can enjoy features and by liking them you can upgrade the plan to an unlimited account.
- An immediate customer support system is available over a live chat 24/7, and Facebook groups with professionals are also made for guidance.
- Funnels and marketing campaigns are bought together with snapshots saving a lot of time with ease.
- Accessible in mobile apps which let it organize the contacts, events on the calendar, and chat management.
- No features for bloggers and podcast creators.
- Glitches when loading a webpage.
- To master Go High Level you must know the funnel in detail, if you’re new you cannot operate it without support.
As its name says Getresponse is an auto-responder platform that is fully suitable for email marketing. It was founded in 1998 by Simon Grabowski, a user-friendly and easy-to-use funnel.
- Unlike other software it allows you to execute high-level marketing activities through Email.
- Template available for sales and to find out lost customers.
- It has online stores which allow you to display and sell products with secure payments.
Offers a 30-day free trial which helps clients in decision-making regarding the permanent plan. It has more than 4 plans:
- The basic plan begins at 15 dollars per month.
- Plus starts at 49$ per month.
- Professional plans start at 99$ per month.
- Max is a custom pricing plan.
- Give a 30-day free trial to get a complete understanding of the software.
- Easy to use.
- Encourage affiliations to promote business.
- Provide a split test to check a better conversion rate.
- Offers no affiliation management.
- It has a few built-in templates.
- An upgraded plan is required to get full automation.
- Webinar has a limit of 500 members.
- Email automation is complicated.
4. Active Campaign:
They claim to provide the best self-driven customer experience with multiple features. It was launched in 2003 by Jason VandeBoom.
- It is famous for visually automated features, to save the changes you just have to drag the information to the desired destination.
- Offers 6 different types of Email marketing:
- Split Testing
- Date based
- RSS Triggered
- Offers all the features to maintain an ideal sale, it sends a message to the sales team when a new lead is found; updates the sales status, and automatic follow-ups.
- To identify the prospective client a scoring is made which gives points to the lead to improve or decrease connection based on them.
Active campaign offers four different plans which vary based on the features offered.
- The lite plan is 15$ per month offering features suitable for small size businesses.
- Plus plan is 70$ per month and offers features such as SMS marketing and client scoring.
- The professional plan begins at 159$ per month with split automation and wins probability features.
- Enterprise plan starts at 279$ per month which offers multiple features making it the most desired plan for businesses.
- Offers efficient Email marketing covering all the objectives of the campaign.
- Allow the synchronized platform for sales and marketers enables them to work as a team.
- Free migration is available for new users from their old software.
- A high level of software knowledge is required for beginners.
- The price of plans gets on increasing when a new member is added.
GrooveFunnel is one of the best sales funnel builders. Known to be the cheapest funnel with a variety of apps to help in generating sales. it is a new software founded in 2019 by Mike Filsaime.
- Enable users to generate websites and brand pages.
- Have user-friendly payment methods and one-click checkouts making purchasing easy.
- Let you build several affiliations to attract more customers and leads.
- By becoming groove members you can make membership sites.
- Grooveblog enables to creation SEO supported posts.
It has two plans.
- The free plan lets you enjoy all the features required to run a small business.
- The premium plan is 99$ per month and offers elite and advanced features.
- The all-in-one platform.
- Offers a huge number of features.
- User-friendliness enables beginners to join.
- Low cost.
- Few shortcomings are found as it is recently developed and requires future work.
- Credibility is difficult to trust as compared to other established software.
|In advanced plan
|With a premium plan.
|Available on some plans
Read our next article ”Best Landing Page Builder Software”