If you are a reader who owns a restaurant hoping to have full seats in your café or restaurant or have plenty of online orders, know that cooking the scrumptious meals is not the only thing that would do wonders for your business. To satisfy the taste buds of hundreds of people, you need strong marketing strategy to penetrate just right into your customers. Using clickfunnels for restaurants bring an incredible increase in your sales and customers plus gives you higher conversion rates. Sales Funnel allows the customers to get a step closer to purchase and have the tasty meals. It guides the website visitors step by step to make every stage absolutely clear. Clickfunnels take the value ladder from bottom to the top through upsells.
What ClickFunnels for Restaurants offer?
- Complete funnel builder
- Email marketing hub
- Membership Site
- Affiliate Management platform
- A/B Split testing
- Website Hosting
- Shopping Cart Software
- Upsell pages and order pages
- Drag and Drop feature
Is Clickfunnels good for Restaurants?
First of all, keep this confusion out of your mind that you should go for Clickfunnels or not. It makes the buying journey extremely easy for customers. It makes sure that your visitors are guided through every step so that they don’t lose the interest or get lost. Clickfunnels for restaurants are important because being a restaurant owner website designing, content making and coding cannot be your cup of tea. It does all the work except cooking. LOL! Latest food updates are done automatically with eye catching templates. Note that clickfunnel should not be an option but the best choice for your restaurant upselling.
How to use Clickfunnels for Restaurants?
You can skill your expertise of using the clickfunnels by keeping the following key points in your mind:
- Choose and build right funnels
- Use marketing strategies to engage massive mass
- Make the right use of upsells and downsell
- Structure you story and offer
- Grab the traffic from multiple sources and try to convert them into sales
Remember that Clickfunnels is a tool and you need to train yourself to become a Clickfunnel Guru. Take up the trial and jot down which strategy and which template suits the best for your restaurant.
Here are some points that need to be kept in mind when using clickfunnel:
- Offer free vouchers on the Signup page to grab customers ‘attention
- Mention the limited time free voucher availability
- Capture name and email address
- A button to move on the next page
- Attention grabbing pictures to add a nice touch in the background
Clickfunnels for Restaurants Pricing:
There are three pricings in clickfunnels for restaurants:
- Basic: $97 per month
- Standard: $297 per month
- Premium: $997 per month
Basic plan has basic features like 20 funnels and 100 pages in your account. The traffic is limited to 20K visitors per month.
This package includes features like email marketing and advertising as well as affiliate management system. You can easily advertise your business on different platforms to increase heavy traffic.
This package has an especial offer of marketing training. You get 6 months free trial to Clickfunnels’ Etison Suite. The Russell Brunson himself train the users so this is itself a premium package. Along wit that, it includes all the features of premium and basic packages.
Pros of Clickfunnels for Restaurant:
- Easy to use
- Webpage builder for restaurant sites
- Integrates with Digital marketing platform
- No code sales and landing page
- Text editor
Cons of Clickfunnels for Restaurant:
- No availability of email marketing in all plans
- Less customization of designs in membership area
- Customer service has low stars