If you are a reader who owns a restaurant hoping to have full seats in your café or restaurant or have plenty of online orders, know that cooking scrumptious meals is not the only thing that would do wonders for your business. To satisfy the taste buds of hundreds of people, you need a strong marketing strategy to penetrate just right into your customers. Using click funnels for restaurants brings an incredible increase in your sales and customers plus gives you higher conversion rates. Sales Funnel allows the customers to get a step closer to purchasing and having tasty meals. It guides the website visitors step by step to make every stage clear. This software takes the value ladder from the bottom to the top through upsells.
Table of Contents
What ClickFunnels For Restaurants Offer?
- Complete funnel builder
- Email marketing hub
- Membership Site
- Affiliate Management Platform
- A/B Split testing
- Website Hosting
- Shopping Cart Software
- Upsell pages and order pages
- Drag and Drop feature
Are Clickfunnels Good for Restaurants?
First of all, keep this confusion out of your mind that you should go for Clickfunnels or not. It makes the buying journey extremely easy for customers, guiding them through every step to ensure they don’t lose interest or get lost. Clickfunnels for restaurants are important because, as a restaurant owner, website designing, content making, and coding cannot be your cup of tea. It does all the work except cooking. LOL! This software automates the latest food updates with eye-catching templates, making it the best choice for your restaurant’s upselling. By utilizing the Restaurant Sales Funnel, you can streamline your marketing efforts, attract more customers, and increase sales.
How To Use Clickfunnels For Restaurants
You can skill your expertise in using the click funnels by keeping the following key points in your mind:
- Choose and build the right funnels
- Use marketing strategies to engage a massive mass
- Make the right use of upsells and down-sell
- Structure your story and offer
- Grab the traffic from multiple sources and try to convert them into sales
Remember that Clickfunnels is a tool and you need to train yourself to become a Clickfunnel Guru. Take up the trial and jot down which strategy and which template suits the best for your restaurant best.
Here Are Some Points That Need To Be Kept In Mind When Using Clickfunnel:
- Offer free vouchers on the Signup page to grab customers ‘attention
- Mention the limited-time free voucher availability
- Capture name and email address
- The next page can be reached by pressing the button.
- Attention-grabbing pictures add a nice touch to the background
Clickfunnel Pricing For Restaurants:
- Basic: $97 per month
- Standard: $297 per month
- Premium: $997 per month
The basic plan has features like 20 funnels and 100 pages in your account. The traffic is limited to 20K visitors per month.
This package includes features like email marketing and advertising as well as an affiliate management system. You can easily advertise your business on different platforms to increase heavy traffic.
This package has a special offer of marketing training. You get a 6-month free trial to Clickfunnels’ Etison Suite. Russell Brunson himself trains the users so this is itself a premium package. Along with that, it includes all the features of premium and basic packages.
- Easy to use
- Webpage builder for restaurant sites
- Integrates with Digital marketing platform
- No code sales and landing page
- Text editor
- No availability of email marketing in all plans
- Less customization of designs in the membership area
- Customer service has low stars