Contrary to the popular belief, Clickfunnels not only works for e-commerce businesses, but you can also leverage its power to market the services business.
The same is the case with real estate. If you wonder, does Clickfunnels work for real estate? The good news is that it does!
If you are still marketing and advertising your business, going to local events, networking workshops, and using print media, you are leaving a lot of money on the table. More than 90% of buyers search online for buying a house.
A lot of savvy real estate agents and investors are working online to acquire leads and generate sales seamlessly. Want to know how you can do so? Read this guide to learn how you can use Clickfunnels to generate real estate leads and sales. This saves time and money!
For every business to flourish, its market needs to know that it exists. Secondly, it should have a consistent flow of leads pouring in to survive.
Finally, you should have the skill in turning those leads into buying customers. This all process may seem pretty straight forward but it is not an easy game.
In this guide, we’ll learn to use Clickfunnels for real estate.
Whether you are a real estate agent or investor, you must have a website set up to increase brand awareness, generate traffic, and collect leads.
But the problem is that websites are rapidly dying with passing time. Only high-quality websites with visual appeal, quality content, and advanced functionality are surviving in today’s fast pace world. But, it is quite expensive to create such a website, and to maintain is another story.
A typical website will look like this:
A funnel builder software releases the stress of creating and maintaining a high-functioning website. How? By allowing you to create a sales funnel with just drag and drop. No need to hire a coder or write any line of code yourself.
The biggest problem with websites is that they don’t guide the visitor on a clear path like a sales funnel. A website may look visually appealing, let visitors navigate the site content, even convince them to take action. But, they don’t guide the visitor along a determined path from point A to Z which affects the conversion rate.
Contrary to this, a sales funnel guides the prospects (sellers and buyers in real estate) to take a series of well-planned steps to provide their contact information.
There are different types of funnels out there, to host live events, webinar applications, generate leads, and so on.
However, in the case of real estate, the main goal is to generate leads. The next step is to sell your services which you are pretty good at already. Isn’t it?
How to create a high-converting real estate funnel?
So far, you have understood the purpose of the sales funnel and how Clickfunnels help you in creating one to generate leads for your business. But the question is how actually you can create a fully-functioning sales funnel.
There are 3 steps in creating and leveraging your real estate sales funnel:
- Understand your target market and decide your offer
- Mapping out their journey and creating a sales funnel
- Bring traffic and measure conversion
- Understand Your Target Market and Decide Your Offer:
First, you need to know who your customers are. What are their needs, problems, and preferences? This helps you create a product or service that they’ll want.
Then, decide what you’re going to offer them. This could be a physical product, a service, or even information. Make sure it solves a problem or fulfills a desire for your target market.
- Mapping Out Their Journey and Creating a Sales Funnel:
Think of your customer’s path as a journey. How do they go from not knowing about your product to buying it?
Create a “sales funnel” which is like a roadmap. It has stages like awareness (they learn about your product), interest (they want to know more), consideration (they’re thinking of buying), and finally, the purchase.
At each stage, you provide them with information and experiences to guide them towards making a purchase.
- Bring Traffic and Measure Conversion:
You want people to visit your website or store, so you need to “bring traffic.” This can be done through marketing, advertising, or social media.
Once people start visiting, you need to track how many of them actually buy your product. This is called “conversion.” You measure it to see how effective your sales funnel is.
If you’re not getting enough conversions, you might need to adjust your funnel or improve your product to better match your target market’s needs.
Clickfunnels for real estate templates
A simple real estate lead generation funnel template
You can see in the image below a real estate landing page built to capture the contact information of the visitor.
Want to know the best practices to learn how to use ClickFunnels for real estate agents?
- Write compelling copy
- Use scarcity and urgency
- Split-test your funnel
- Spy on your competitors
- 1. Write Compelling Copy:
- When you’re creating content or messages to promote your product, make sure it’s persuasive and engaging.
- Use clear and convincing language to explain how your product or service solves a problem or benefits your customers.
- Highlight the unique features and advantages that set your offering apart from others.
- 2. Use Scarcity and Urgency:
- Scarcity means making your product appear limited in quantity or availability. For example, “Only 10 left in stock!” This encourages customers to act quickly.
- Urgency is about creating a sense of immediate need. You can use phrases like “Limited-time offer” or “Sale ends soon” to prompt people to make a decision sooner rather than later.
- 3. Split Test Your Funnel:
- Split testing (or A/B testing) is a method where you create two slightly different versions of your sales funnel or website.
- You show one version to a group of visitors and the other version to another group. This helps you see which one performs better in terms of conversions.
- By testing different elements like headlines, images, or call-to-action buttons, you can optimize your funnel for better results.
- 4. Spy on Your Competitors:
- Keep an eye on what your competitors are doing. This can provide insights into what works in your industry.
- Look at their marketing strategies, website design, and the products or services they offer.
- You don’t copy them directly, but you can learn from their successes and mistakes to refine your own business strategies.
These tactics can help you improve your marketing and sales efforts. Compelling copywriting, creating a sense of scarcity and urgency, testing and optimizing your funnel, and staying informed about your competitors can all contribute to the success of your business.
Using Clickfunnels for real estate will let you acquire leads using attractive and highly converting landing pages. You can easily integrate your Clickfunnels with email autoresponder and CRM to add those leads into the sales automation process. This will allow you to nurture them and market to them in future as well.
There are more advanced-level templates as well. It depends on how much budget you can allocate and what type of leads you need for your business.
Table of Contents
Navigate Clickfunnels’ Relates Articles:
Clickfunnels for Businesses